[R] plot3d

Sander Oom slist at oomvanlieshout.net
Thu Jun 9 12:21:45 CEST 2005

Sabine,

It helps us to help you if you tell us what you want to do, preferably
with a code example, and what system/version of R you have: type version.

On my PC I get:
 > version
          _
platform i686-pc-linux-gnu
arch     i686
os       linux-gnu
system   i686, linux-gnu
status
major    2
minor    1.0
year     2005
month    04
day      18
language R

I can not find plot3d on my installation (updated/installed all package
from CRAN yesterday). Quite sure you do not want to start out with a
package that is not on CRAN. Are you sure none of the packages on CRAN
provide the functionality you need?

Cheers,

Sander.

Navarre Sabine wrote:
> hello,
>
> to use the function plot3d, i should use the package R.basic!
>
> plot3d {R.basic}
>
> If people know exactly a site to load this package, please give me the URL!
>
> Thanks
>
> Sabine

Dr Sander P. Oom
Animal, Plant and Environmental Sciences,
University of the Witwatersrand
Private Bag 3, Wits 2050, South Africa
Tel (work)      +27 (0)11 717 64 04
Tel (home)      +27 (0)18 297 44 51