[R] plot3d

Sander Oom slist at oomvanlieshout.net
Thu Jun 9 12:57:26 CEST 2005

Now you made me curious!

Installed the package myself as well!

Maybe you can send an example graph to Romain, to be included in the
graph gallery. Then we can all see what plot3d does!

Thanks,

Sander.

Sander Oom wrote:
> Sabine,
>
> It helps us to help you if you tell us what you want to do, preferably
> with a code example, and what system/version of R you have: type version.
>
> On my PC I get:
>  > version
>          _
> platform i686-pc-linux-gnu
> arch     i686
> os       linux-gnu
> system   i686, linux-gnu
> status
> major    2
> minor    1.0
> year     2005
> month    04
> day      18
> language R
>
> I can not find plot3d on my installation (updated/installed all package
> from CRAN yesterday). Quite sure you do not want to start out with a
> package that is not on CRAN. Are you sure none of the packages on CRAN
> provide the functionality you need?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Sander.
>
> Navarre Sabine wrote:
>> hello,
>>
>> to use the function plot3d, i should use the package R.basic!
>>
>> plot3d {R.basic}
>>
>> If people know exactly a site to load this package, please give me the
>> URL!
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Sabine

Dr Sander P. Oom
Animal, Plant and Environmental Sciences,
University of the Witwatersrand
Private Bag 3, Wits 2050, South Africa
Tel (work)      +27 (0)11 717 64 04
Tel (home)      +27 (0)18 297 44 51