[R] .ps and .pdf page size differences in FC vs. Debian

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Mar 2 19:55:18 CET 2005

This *is* in the R-admin manual that the INSTALL file asks you to read,
and also in configure --help.  There is even an loud hint for `North
American readers'.  If you have not read that, you need to.

At this stage, go to R_HOME/etc/Renviron and change the default for
R_PAPERSIZE to one of the values stated in the manual.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk