[R] How could I catch the R data-output stream and presented by other software func

Warnes, Gregory R gregory.r.warnes at pfizer.com
Thu Mar 10 18:08:11 CET 2005

There are quite a few packages which allow R to be accessed from other
software systems.  Examples include RDCOM (included with Windows R), RSOAP
(http://rsoap.sf.net), Rpy (Python, http://rpy.sf.net), RSPerl
(http://www.omegahat.org/RSPerl/).  Duncan Temple Lang, the developer of
RSPerl, has a whole pile of these tools, see http://www.omegahat.org for a
full list.