[R] Interval censoring in Survival analysis

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 06:39:39 CET 2005

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:01:57 -0800 (PST), Thomas Lumley
<tlumley at u.washington.edu> wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Mar 2005, AMOROS NAVARRO, ALEX wrote:
>
> I am not aware of any package that allows semiparametric regression
> modelling of interval censored or doubly censored data.

I'm aware of 2 such packages, but the one that is more accurate won't
be published due to licensing restrictions on one of the subcomponents
(nonlinear programming with nonlinear constraints optimizer), and the
other is less accurate (a profiling approach) and shouldn't be.

That being said, I'm sure others have tried.

--
best,
-tony

"Commit early,commit often, and commit in a repository from which we can easily
roll-back your mistakes" (AJR, 4Jan05).

A.J. Rossini
blindglobe at gmail.com