[R] font sizes

Simon.Bond Simon.Bond at mrc-bsu.cam.ac.uk
Wed Mar 16 10:53:10 CET 2005

Having experimented with both a sun workstation and a PC, changing
pointsize within the PC does have the desired effect, but it does nothing
within the Sun.

Unforutnately, the PC won't let me load the workspace I want (which
I normally  access through the sun) due to `lazy loading' errors.

Thinking more generally, although I think the ability to fine tune R
graphics is excellent, even superlative, what I would find really useful
is means to load a whole load of graphical settings in one go; one setting
to look at on-screen, one setting for written reports, one setting for
slides. Can anyone suggest a good way of going about this.

thanks Simon