[R] Installation problem MacOS X

Rob J Goedman goedman at mac.com
Fri Mar 18 16:48:30 CET 2005

Hector,

By application, you mean R or the R + GUI (R.app)?

Please check if you have an existing .RData file in the directory where
you start R.
If it's R.app and X11 was used when .RData was saved, X11 needs to run
when the restore takes
place.

Mac OS issues might be better raised on R-SIG-Mac
(r-sig-mac at stat.math.ethz.ch).

Regards,
Rob