[R] r under linux: creating high quality bmp's for win users

Christophe Pallier pallier at lscp.ehess.fr
Wed Mar 23 08:40:31 CET 2005

Oops, sorry: I spread a false information in my previous post.

I used, years ago, wmf2eps to convert metafiles -> eps, and not the
other way round.

Apologies to people who have searched for eps2wmf !

The only utility that I have sometimes used to convert from eps to a
vector format (xfig) is pstoedit.

Christophe Pallier