[R] (no subject)

Francisco J. Zagmutt gerifalte28 at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 22:11:07 CEST 2005

You can search on this forum for different discussions on this topic. Also,
there are 2 somehow outdated publications comparing different software
including SAS, SPSS and S-Plus, which might be of some use for you.  The
references are:

McCullough, B. D. (1998), "Assessing the reliability of statistical
software: Part I", The American Statistician, 52,  358-366.

McCullough, B. D. (1999), "Assessing the reliability of statistical
software: Part II", The American Statistician, 53,149-159.

I hope this helps

Francisco