[R] Solutions? "Intro Stats with R" - Dalgaard

graek just graek graek at lycos.com
Mon May 16 19:49:32 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm going through the book "Introductory Statistics with R" by Dalgaard to teach myself R.  At the end of each chapter there are some exercises.  Does anyone know of any place on the net where someone has posted the answers to these?

I've looked at the author's and the publisher's site with no luck.  And no, this is not cheating for a class, I graduated several years ago...this is for personal enrichment...  ;-)  I'm just stuck on a few of these.

Thanks,

Greg