[R] DEV2bitmap: jpeg with res=400 not enough for CORELDRAW poster A0

Jan Verbesselt Jan.Verbesselt at biw.kuleuven.be
Wed May 18 12:50:53 CEST 2005

Thanks for the input!

Finally I used:

dev2bitmap(name,type="pdfwrite",height=8,width=14,res=1200)

==> resolution and colors were fine on the A0 poster!
(and files are really small).

Regards,
Jan

ir. Jan Verbesselt
Research Associate
Lab of Geomatics Engineering K.U. Leuven
Vital Decosterstraat 102. B-3000 Leuven Belgium
Tel: +32-16-329750   Fax: +32-16-329760
http://gloveg.kuleuven.ac.be/