[R] save to ascii

Roger D. Peng rpeng at jhsph.edu
Wed Nov 16 16:40:46 CET 2005

You could try using functions like 'dput()' or 'dump()'.  These may or may not
be equivalent to 'save()' depending on how complex the object to be saved is.

-roger

P.S. Asking people to respond to a different email address is not a good way to
get responses!

Roger D. Peng  |  http://www.biostat.jhsph.edu/~rpeng/