[R] R-code for binormla distribution

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Mon Oct 3 01:42:14 CEST 2005

	  Why do you say "we do not have the package that contains pmvnorm"?
It is in library(mvtnorm), which you can get via CRAN (the Comprehensive
R Archive Network).  If you are using Windows or a standard Linux of
MacOS, "install.packages('mvtnorm')" should install it on your computer
(unless you are using a computer with special protection that makes this
difficult;  if you are using XEmacs, you should exit R under XEmacs and
run "install.packages" from Rgui).  Then "library('mvtnorm')" should
make it available to your R session.  If you are using some other
operating system, you may need to access the source, but that's
available via CRAN alse.

	  If you have not tried "install.packages", please do so.  If you have
tried "install.packages" and can't make it work, please describe your
operating system, etc., as explained in the posting guide!
"www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".

	  spencer graves

--
Spencer Graves, PhD