[R] General note on help list...

alex.park1@ntlworld.com alex.park1 at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 12 08:44:53 CEST 2005

R-Helpers

I am just getting started with R and am learning the basics.

I have 'Introductory Statistics with R' by Dalgaard and decided to join this help forum too.

At present, I am receiving approx. 40 posts per day regarding R queries by various list members. Is there any way to turn that feature off such that I only receive responses to my questions?

Once I learn the basics then I will benefit from reading other members questions...but for now it is more confusing for me than helpful.

I appreciate any guidance...

Regards

Alex