[R] General note on help list...

Murray Pung Murraypu at aimnsw.com.au
Wed Oct 12 09:11:21 CEST 2005

Murray

-----Original Message-----
From: alex.park1 at ntlworld.com [mailto:alex.park1 at ntlworld.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 12 October 2005 4:45 PM
To: r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch
Subject: [R] General note on help list...

R-Helpers

I am just getting started with R and am learning the basics.

I have 'Introductory Statistics with R' by Dalgaard and decided to join this help forum too.

At present, I am receiving approx. 40 posts per day regarding R queries by various list members. Is there any way to turn that feature off such that I only receive responses to my questions?

Once I learn the basics then I will benefit from reading other members questions...but for now it is more confusing for me than helpful.

I appreciate any guidance...

Regards

Alex