[R] Sweave +RWinEdt

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Fri Oct 14 20:12:00 CEST 2005

Arnab mukherji wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I was just reading Uwe Ligges write up on extending R-WinEdt for Sweave from 2003; I was wondering if there were updates on it? Are people seriously thiking about it?
>
> I really use WinEdt a lot, and for not just R, and hence this kind of extension would be really cool for a whole range people.
>
> Just thought I put in a word for it in case this project is dormat, or people are thinking about if its something worth doing or not.
>
> Arnab

Hmm, this project is still on my ToDo list, and I have received at elast
one contribution that is a promising first idea but needs some adaptions.
Unfortunately, it is of such a low priority that I don't think I will do
anything within the next 6 months on this project, but as always:
further contributions are welcome, of course.

Uwe Ligges