[R] batch file execution

ronggui 042045003 at fudan.edu.cn
Sat Oct 15 12:20:25 CEST 2005

if we have set the path of R to the   Environment Variables,things will be much convenient.

from  Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> System -> Advanced -> Environment Variables

Now we are the Environment Variables window, we will only need to pay attention to the lower window for  System variables. Click on the Path Variable and then click on Edit... Add ;"path\of\R" to the path.(for me,the path of R is E:\Program Files\R\R-2.2.0\bin),note that each path is seperate by ";" and the path itself is not quoted by "".

then
1,run cmd (start--run and type cmd then hit enter);
2,in the Windows shell,type  R CMD BATCH infile [outfile]

======= 2005-10-15 16:58:33 ÄúÔÚÀ´ÐÅÖÐÐ´µÀ£º=======