[R] Your order (#gzmgss-R-help)

Dennis Ewing r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch
Sat Oct 15 16:52:54 CEST 2005

   Ciialis  Softt  Tabss  actts up to 36 houurs! Simplyy disollve halff a
   tablet underr youur tonngue 15 minuutes beforee s.ex.

       Alll orderrs willl be processed and dispatched withiin 24hrs.
                         100 pills - 1.98 per 10m.g
                              [1]Reaad more!
                         look out theese cheap tabs

    I believe in only one thing: liberty but I do not believe in liberty
                  enough to want to force it upon anyone.