[R] Multivariate Skew Normal distribution

(Ted Harding) Ted.Harding at nessie.mcc.ac.uk
Thu Sep 1 16:41:56 CEST 2005

On 01-Sep-05 Caio Lucidius Naberezny Azevedo wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Could anyone tell me if there is any package (or function) that
> generates values from a multivariate skew normal distribution?
>
> Thanks all,
>
> Caio

Hello, Caio

Please tell us what you mean by "skew normal distribution".

Since normal (i.e. gaussian) distributions are not skew, you
presumably mean something different from what you said, so
unless we understand this more clearly  it is unlikely that
anyone can make a suggestion which would meet your needs.

With best wishes,
Ted.

Fax-to-email: +44 (0)870 094 0861
Date: 01-Sep-05                                       Time: 15:02:37