[R] Digest reading is tedious

Michael Dewey info at aghmed.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Sep 2 17:56:29 CEST 2005

At 11:43 01/09/05, Martin Maechler wrote:

[snip section about Trevor Hastie's experience]

>What are other readers' experiences with mailman mailing lists
>in digest mode -- using "MIME" type delivery?

I use Eudora 6.2.1.2 (which is not the very latest version) running under
Windows 98 or Windows XP and the digests are fine once you have found the
option 'Receive MIME digest as mailbox attachment' and turned it on. I can
then see the whole set of messages, sort them by subject and reply to them
individually without having to change the subject of the message.

Hope that helps.

>Regards,
>Martin

Michael Dewey