[R] The Perils of PowerPoint

Sean O'Riordain sean.oriordain at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 23:10:18 CEST 2005

I can't lay my hands n it at the moment - its around here somewhere,
but in "Numerical Methods That Work" by Forman Acton, the author
points out that "the result of computation should be insight, not
numbers"....

ps. an excellent book if you haven't seen it.
https://enterprise.maa.org/ecomtpro/Timssnet/products/TNT_products.cfm

cheers,
Sean