[R] stripped postings when not following the posting guide

Petr Pikal petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Thu Sep 15 14:47:01 CEST 2005

Hi Martin

It sometimes happens when I respond to somebodys question.
When I post my own I try to follow the posting guide closely and
do not use HTML crap at all.

I just do not know how to recognize that my response has this
unwanted residues and how to get rid of them before I actually
find that the message is stripped off.

I am using Pegassus Mail 4.21c.

Thanks
Petr