[R] Graphical presentation of logistic regression

Marcelino de la Cruz marcelino.delacruz at upm.es
Fri Sep 16 17:29:33 CEST 2005

As an anecdotical information about the paper in the ESA Bulletin, the data to
graph the examples are from Jari Oksanen's  package gravy.
Unfortunately, the graphs were not well edited  and even my favourite one (fig.
3) was completely missing. You can see in the Erratum from volume 86(2)
http://www.esapubs.org/bulletin/backissues/086-2/et_bulletin86_2print.pdf what
I was trying to represent. The code only tries to â€œefficientlyâ€ represent raw
data in the traditional logistic plot that most ecologist are familiar with.

Cheers

Marcelino