[R] Clustering and bootstrap

Eric Pante ericpante at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 18:49:34 CEST 2005

Dear Listers,

I emailed the list a few days ago about how to bootstrap a community
matrix (species by sites) and get a consensus tree with node support. A
friend pointed out that a similar question remained unanswered in 2004.
I wish to re-word my question: is anyone aware of a package / method to
obtain a majority-rule consensus tree from x distance matrices ? Is
anyone using R to generate phylogenetic trees with node support ?

thanks for your time and consideration,
Eric P.

Eric Pante
Graduate Student in Marine Biology
Grice Marine Laboratory
205 Fort Johnson Road, Charleston SC 29412