[R] Random Coefficients using coxme

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sat Apr 1 20:26:31 CEST 2006

	  Have you tried contacting the authors and / or maintainer for the
'kinship' package?  Name and email address should appear with
help(package="kinship");  this does NOT work for me, because I don't
have "kinship" installed.  From "www.r-project.org" -> CRAN -> (select a
mirror) -> packages, I learned that "kinship" was developed by "Beth
Atkinson for pedigree functions [and] Terry Therneau for all other
functions" and maintained by Jing hua Zhao.  This provided email
addresses for Atkinson and Therneau but hot for Zhao.

	  If you need more help on this, have you considered
"www.bioconductor"?  This looks like it might be closer to their
interests.

	  hope this helps.
	  spencer graves