[R] Sourcing data files into different array fields

Werner Wernersen pensterfuzzer at yahoo.de
Sat Apr 1 21:53:50 CEST 2006

Hi,

I make a number of experiments with a software which
spits out one .R file of data objects to be sourced
for each experiment. Now, the files repeat the data
object names but ultimately I also want to perform
comparision statistics between several objects.

Now my question is, is there a slick way to "wrap"
those data objects while sourcing each experiment file
so that for instance I get an array m[] for each
experiment and can access the objects by using
m[1].object1 and so on?

I am thankful for any suggestion!
  Werner