[R] Multivariate linear regression

bogdan romocea br44114 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 16:56:25 CEST 2006

Apparently you do not understand the point, and seem to (want to) see
patterns all over the place. A good start for the treatment of this
interesting disease is 'Fooled by Randomness' by Nassim Nicholas
Taleb. The main point of the book is that many things may be a lot
more random than one might care to imagine or believe. (Ramsey theory
is misleading and of no help here, given its biased premise that
"complete disorder is impossible" (T. S. Motzkin, Wikipedia).)