[R] Passing-Bablok regression

Troels Ring tring at gvdnet.dk
Sat Apr 22 17:56:05 CEST 2006

Dear friends,

I have been asked to review a text alleging to circumvent the problem of
errors in measurement of independent variable by a Passing-Bablok
regression. I have found a reference from 1988 which I'm unable to
access. I wonder if anyone has experience with this method and know an
accessible reference or how to do it in R since I have access to the
data in question. I have been unable to find other direct references on
the net but the procedure seem to be used now and then in clinical
chemistry.

Best wishes

Troels Ring
Aalborg, Denmark