[R] Partially crossed and nested random factors in lme/lmer

Corsin Müller , Zoologisches Inst. corsin.mueller at zool.unizh.ch
Wed Apr 26 13:32:52 CEST 2006

I do have Pinheiro and Bates 2000 and went through it several times –
unfortunately without success for my particular issue. I was not aware of
the article in R news or the mlmRev package you referred to, though. I will
try with that.

The example I gave was not self-contained. Sorry, my fault.

Cheers,
Corsin

Corsin Müller
Universität Zürich