[R] www.r-project.org

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Tue Apr 25 19:51:10 CEST 2006

I volunteer to attempt this, but only after I get my grades in
(May 8).  If it gets done by someone else before that, I'll be
happy.

Don't worry.  It won't look like my personal page, or even my R
page.  But I do know quite a bit about CSS.

On 04/25/06 12:37, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

> On 25 April 2006 at 13:18, Jonathan Baron wrote:
> | The only thing I might change is to replace the frames with some
> | sort of CSS-based positioning.
>
> Yes please!
>
> Dirk
>
> --
> Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something.
>                                                   -- Thomas A. Edison

I love this quote.  He really did say something like it.

Jon
Home page: http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron
R search page: http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/