[R] www.r-project.org

Philippe Grosjean phgrosjean at sciviews.org
Tue Apr 25 20:06:31 CEST 2006

OK, I try...
What do you think about the fonts and styles of titles versus text in...
http://wiki.r-project.org?

This is obviously in the line of: would we change the styles in the CSS
file (while we are replacing frames with appropriate styles too)?

May be am I a little confused. Normal. After 14 hours continuous
programming on R, I think that everybody starts to present serious
troubles :-(

OK... back to work. I still have 3 or 4 hours to finish this $¤!§&çà
program...

Philippe Grosjean