[R] www.r-project.org

Jacques Veslot jacques.veslot at good.ibl.fr
Thu Apr 27 09:17:55 CEST 2006

think it could be quite useful for most r-users to (keep r-project web
site as functional as today but to) offer a links page complementary to
other Documentation pages that could link to some of the numerous
resources (scripts, etc) on the internet in personal home pages or
academic sites impossible to be catched by a single person. These links
could be classified by theme such as those in task views or rather
according to the different areas of statistics. Indeed many answers in
rhelp ended by "you should have a look at www...".