[R] Need help with difficulty loading page www.bioconductor.org

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Fri Aug 25 18:25:48 CEST 2006

I didn't see a response to this, and am not an expert, but wanted to
point you in the right direction.

You should ask this question on the bioconductor mailing list.

The site is very much alive at this end (though I'm very close to it,
physically), so you'll need to provide some more information about the
problems you're experiencing. At a minimum it would help to include
the output of the R command

sessionInfo()

If you're using Windows you might also look at mailing list threads
dealing with server proxies. Searchable archives are at

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.science.biology.informatics.conductor

this link

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.science.biology.informatics.conductor/2152/match=internet2

and searching for internet2 might be a good start.

Martin