[R] stacked plots

BBands bbands at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 18:55:36 CET 2006

On 12/27/06, Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd at debian.org> wrote:
> Do you remember the bollingerBands example we worked on a few years ago and
> that is still at Romain's incredible R Graph Gallery at
>       http://addictedtor.free.fr/graphiques/RGraphGallery.php?graph=65
>
> It uses layout, you can also use the simpler par(mfrow=...) approach *if* you
> also reduce bottom and top spacing accordingly as e.g. in the plot functions
> in the script referenced above.

I do indeed remember that, it was a nice piece of work that I learned
a lot from. At the time you mentioned there were some newer methods in
the works that might serve better, which prompted my question after an
appropriate delay. ;-)

    jab
--
John Bollinger, CFA, CMT
www.BollingerBands.com

If you advance far enough, you arrive at the beginning.