[R] Update problems of Rcmdr?

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Tue Feb 14 03:36:45 CET 2006

Dear Kenneth,

After just running update.packages() myself, I can't duplicate this error
(using R 2.2.1 under Win XP).

Can you provide a little more information? Are any but the standard packages
loaded when you issue the library(Rcmdr) command? Have you made any
modifications to a startup file, such as Rprofile.site?

I'm sorry that I can't offer any additional suggestions at this point.

John

John Fox
Department of Sociology
McMaster University