[R] Update problems of Rcmdr?

Kenneth Cabrera krcabrer at epm.net.co
Wed Feb 15 01:05:02 CET 2006

Hi R users:

I am not sure how do I  fix it.
But I erase an old R library installation (2.2.0), and also I erase all
"filexxxx" directories on the
R.2.2.1 library directory, and then I try library(Rcmdr) again and it
works!.

Any way, how could I trace or debug, so I get a hint whats going on with
a similar problem in the future?

Thank you very much for your help.

Kenneth