[R] Update problems of Rcmdr?

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Wed Feb 15 03:22:16 CET 2006

Dear Kenneth,

It's very difficult for me to tell from the information that you've given
what the problem might have been. I'm glad, however, that things are working
now.

One thought: Do you have the R_LIBS environment variable set? If so, it's
possible that you were picking up an old version of a package. Perhaps
someone else will come up with a better explanation.

Regards,
 John

John Fox
Department of Sociology