[R] Colinearity Function in R

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte rdiaz at cnio.es
Thu Jul 6 10:19:39 CEST 2006

Dear Peter,

I especially like the VIF (and GVIF) functions in package car, by John Fox.
(I'm assuming you are dealing with [generalized] linear models).

HTH,

R.

On Wednesday 05 July 2006 17:16, Peter Lauren wrote:
> Is there a colinearty function implemented in R?  I
> have tried help.search("colinearity") and
> help.search("collinearity") and have searched for
> "colinearity" and "collinearity" on
> http://www.rpad.org/Rpad/Rpad-refcard.pdf but with no
> success.
>
> Many thanks in advance,
> Peter Lauren.

Ramón Díaz-Uriarte
Bioinformatics
Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Oncológicas (CNIO)
(Spanish National Cancer Center)
Melchor Fernández Almagro, 3
28029 Madrid (Spain)
Fax: +-34-91-224-6972
Phone: +-34-91-224-6900

http://ligarto.org/rdiaz
PGP KeyID: 0xE89B3462
(http://ligarto.org/rdiaz/0xE89B3462.asc)

**NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD** Este correo electrónico, y en s...{{dropped}}