[R] follow-up

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at intermountainmail.org
Thu Jun 1 00:40:20 CEST 2006

To get the averages, look at ?tapply or ?aggregate

To exclude parts of the data look at ?subset

To remove the spaces in the lines around points look at ?matplot and
?plot specifically look for type='o'

To add a legend look at ?legend.

You may also want to look at the lattice package, using xyplot with
panel.superpose may work better for you (or may not).

Hope this helps,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center