[R] FW: How to create a new package?

Berton Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Thu Jun 1 22:15:20 CEST 2006

Quicker and dirtier is to simply save a workspace  with your desired
functions and attach() it automatically (e.g. via .First or otherwise) at
startup (?Startup for details and options). Of course none of the tools and
benefits of package management are available, but then I did say quicker and
dirtier.

-- Bert Gunter
Genentech Non-Clinical Statistics
South San Francisco, CA