[R] R crashes on quantreg

roger koenker rkoenker at uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 7 21:48:27 CEST 2006

Since the "crash" occurs plotting the lm object it is unclear what
this has to do with quantreg, but maybe you could explain

	1.  what you mean by crash,
	2.  something about x,y,

This is best addressed to the maintainer of the package rather than to
R-help, provided, of course, that it is really a question about
quantreg.

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Champaign, IL 61820