[R] how to analyze the following data?--anxious for the result

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jun 8 08:26:47 CEST 2006

Asserting `y isn't noramal' only eliminates one possibility.  Is it
binary, a count, long-tailed, short-tailed, ...?

This is really a statistical consulting problem (and apparently about
SAS): see the R posting guide for where to seek advice on such problems.
As the guide says, had we had sufficient information we might have been
able to help, but as you need to ask again, please do so in a more
appropriate place.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk