[R] PowerPoint

Johannes Ranke jranke at uni-bremen.de
Fri Jun 23 15:58:44 CEST 2006

Dear Bernard,

if you use MS Powerpoint, it seems likely to me that you are using the
Windows version of R. Are you aware of the fact, that you can just
right-click on any graph and copy it to the clipboard (copy as metafile
or similar).

That way you get a vectorized version of the graph, which you can nicely
paste into Powerpoint and edit.

Johannes

* Marc Bernard <bernarduse1 at yahoo.fr> [060623 13:40]: