[R] PowerPoint

Sundar Dorai-Raj sundar.dorai-raj at pdf.com
Fri Jun 23 16:55:26 CEST 2006

Hi, all,

(Sorry to highjack the thread, but I think the OP should also know this)

One of the plots Marc mentions is xyplot. Has anybody else on this list
had a problem with lattice and win.metafile (or Ctrl-W in the R graphics
device)? I will sometimes import wmf files (or Ctrl-V) with lattice
graphics into powerpoint and notice some of the border lines are
missing. I can re-size the plot to make the lines reappear but have to
find just the right size to make it look right. This seems to be a
problem with PPT, XLS, and Word. I never have this problem with
traditional graphics (e.g. plot.default, etc.).

I'm using Windows XP Pro with R-2.3.1 and lattice-0.13.8, though I've
also experienced the problem on earlier versions of R and earlier
versions of lattice.

Thanks,

--sundar