[R] Rebuild private R package.

M.Kondrin mkondrin at hppi.troitsk.ru
Sun Jun 25 11:18:55 CEST 2006

Thank you, you have guessed right. I didn't provide details because I
thought that the only way to build r-package is to do R CMD INSTALL .
But still I do not understand what is the best practice to install
R-package with minor changes in the source code? Otherwise your reply
was very educative, thank you.
M.Kondrin