[R] Extracting R plots from MS Word

Johannes Ranke jranke at uni-bremen.de
Thu Jun 29 10:27:27 CEST 2006

Hi,

I would also like to know how to do this with MS products alone.

However, a nice tool to do this is wmf2eps (http://www.wmf2eps.de.vu/).
You can paste windows vector graphics into wmf2eps, and it first saves
it as EMF (enhanced metafile), before it creates EPS, which is what I
use it for.

Maybe your publisher will be even more happy if you supply EPS.

Best regards,

Johannes Ranke

* maj at stats.waikato.ac.nz <maj at stats.waikato.ac.nz> [060629 08:30]: