[R] Extracting R plots from MS Word

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Thu Jun 29 12:53:24 CEST 2006

Another way to do this is with OpenOffice (OO).  Read the Word file
into OO Writer.  Cut the figure.  Open OO Draw.  Click Paste, and
the figure appears in Draw.  Save it as EPS, or whatever you
like.  This works for both EMF and WMF.

Home page: http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron
Editor: Judgment and Decision Making (http://journal.sjdm.org)