[R] predict.coxph

Kathy-Andrée Laplante-Albert Kathy-Andree.Laplante-Albert at UQTR.CA
Mon Nov 20 17:12:09 CET 2006

Hi everyone,

Can anyone give me more details about the 'lp', 'risk', 'terms', and 'expected'
options from the predict.coxph function?

I actually found that risk is obtained from exp(lp). I can't find information on
'expected' type however. Is anybody can expand the information on this function?

Thank you in advance, I will appreciate it.

Kathy-Andrée Laplante-Albert
Étudiante à la maîtrise
Groupe de Recherche sur les Écosystèmes Aquatiques
Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières
C.P. 500, Trois-Rivières (Québec) Canada