[R] predict.coxph

Christos Hatzis christos at nuverabio.com
Mon Nov 20 17:25:51 CET 2006

Hi Kathy,

Expected refers to the expected number of events for an individual over the
observed at-risk interval.  Most of the theory behind Therneau's 'survival'
package explanation of many of its functionality is covered in the following
report:

http://cancercenter.mayo.edu/mayo/research/biostat/upload/survival.pdf

and of course in his book "Modeling Survival Data".

Cheers,
-Christos

Christos Hatzis, Ph.D.
Nuvera Biosciences, Inc.