[R] Sweave question

Schweitzer, Markus Markus.Schweitzer at hilti.com
Thu Nov 23 07:25:37 CET 2006

Hello,

R actually creates a "latexfile". I am actually using Miktex and the
editor Texniccenter so I open the *.tex file there and then I can do
whatever I want.
Usually I use latex=>PDF to create pdf files.

So I think you have to handle your .tex file with another application.
(How do you usually create something out of latexfiles?

hope that helped..

Markus Schweitzer http://www.pokertips.tk